Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP E-II Horizon NT Flame Maple Top - Dark Brown Sunburst [Made in Japan]
The Japanese-made ESP E-II Horizon FM/NT solidbody electric guitar relies on decades of craftsmanship and experience to create a certified rock guitar. The sleek, double-cut body is made from mahogany topped with quilted maple, giving the E-II Horizon FM/NT the same tonal foundation as some of the most-revered guitars in rock. Top-notch touches like the Gotoh tuners and the Gotoh TOM bridge/tailpiece provide tuning stability and an awesome feel. Add in a pair of hot Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, and you're ready to rock with the ESP E-II Horizon FM/NT electric guitar.
- Fast-playing, hard-rocking electric guitar built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Fixed bridge for great tuning stability
- Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups give you a solid foundation for both classic and modern rock
- Neck-through-body design provides amazing sustain, exceptional attack, and note definition
- 25.5" scale is perfect for down-tuned playing styles
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Horizon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Flamed Maple
- Color:Dark Brown Sunburst
- Neck Material:Maple, neck-through
- Neck Shape:Thin "U"
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Offset block inlays
- Number of Frets:24, XJ
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.653"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Gotoh TOM bridge, string-thru
- Tuners:Gotoh locking tuners
- Neck Pickup:Seymour Duncan Jazz Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Seymour Duncan 59/Custom Hybrid Humbucker
- Controls:Master volume, master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
Dimension Packaging Weight : 15.0 kg