Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP E-II SN-2 - Blue Natural Fade [Made in Japan]
Loaded with a pair of vivacious Bare Knuckle Aftermath humbucking pickups, and equipped with an expressive Floyd Rose Original SE tremolo, it's clear the ESP SN-2 solidbody electric guitar isn't designed to sit quietly in the back of the mix. These pickups are designed for fast, detailed low-end response to your pick attack, and will make your palm-muted riffs sound absolutely massive. It's got everything the modern metal guitarist could ask for, including a 12"-radius ebony fretboard with extra-jumbo frets, Gotoh locking tuners, and a lightning-fast Thin "U" neck profile with a satin finish.
- Optimized for the technical needs of modern metal players
- Thin "U" neck profile with satin finish and 12" fretboard radius feels delightfully fast
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups are primed for fast low-end response and detailed mids
- Simple control set yields an impressive sonic range
- Floyd Rose Original SE tremolo tailpiece offers big expressive potential with rock-solid tuning stability
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:E-II SN-2
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Buckeye Burl Maple
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Blue Natural Fade
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.653"
- Nut Material:Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Original SE Locking Tremolo
- Tuners:Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup:Battleworn Bare Knuckle Aftermath Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Battleworn Bare Knuckle Aftermath Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Elixir Nanoweb, .009-.042
Dimension Packaging Weight : 15.0 kg