Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP E-II Viper Electric Guitar - Urban Camo [Made in Japan]
The E-II Viper from ESP represents the premium edition of their popular asymmetrical double-cut Viper electric guitar. Designed and hand-crafted by master luthiers in Japan, the E-II features a set-through mahogany neck on a beautifully resonant mahogany body for a warm sound and plenty of sustain. A pair of EMG 57/66 humbuckers deliver classic hot, humbucking tone and push-pull controls let you coil-split for vintage single-coil sounds when you're in the mood. A smooth ebony fingerboard with extra jumbo frets are instantly playable and responsive — great for fast leads and big power chords. Rounding out the features is a Gotoh Tune-o-matic bridge, a favorite among guitarists here at Music Bliss for its stellar sustain.
- All-mahogany solidbody electric with cool offset body shape
- Designed and hand-crafted by master luthiers in Japan
- Pair of EMG humbuckers deliver classic hot, humbucking tone with coil splitting
- Smooth ebony fingerboard with extra jumbo frets provide a comfortable playing experience
- Gotoh Tune-omatic bridge and tailpiece provide stellar sustain
- Gotoh locking tuners look classic and provide stable tuning
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:E-II Viper
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color: Urban Camo
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Thin U
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:ESP Flags
- Number of Frets:24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.653"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Gotoh Tune-O-Matic
- Tuners:Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup:EMG 66TW Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:EMG 57TW Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Elixir Nanoweb Light, .010-.046
Dimension Packaging Weight : 15.0 kg