Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP LTD B-205SM 5-String Bass - See Thru Black Satin (B205SMSTBLKS)
Bassists who are looking to step into the pro range without a big price tag should look no further than the ESP LTD B-205SM. This bass has a stunning satin-finished spalted maple top on an ergonomic ash body for a warm and cutting tone, good stage looks, and all-night comfort. A strong bolt-on five-piece maple neck with a Thin U profile and rosewood fingerboard gives the LTD B-205SM a snappy response and fluid playability. Music Bliss bassists were quick to note the LTD B-205SM's low-noise ESP humbucking pickups with active EQ, stable string-through bridge, and moody black nickel hardware.
- Pro features from an intermediate bass
- Ash body with satin-finished spalted maple top provides a focused sound and deluxe looks
- Snappy bolt-on maple/rosewood neck with a comfortable Thin U profile
- 350mm radius rosewood fretboard responds quickly and accurately
- SB-5 neck and bridge humbuckers deliver modern low-noise amplification
- Active 3-band EQ section for tonal versatility
- String-through bridge adjusts to any playing style
- Black nickel knobs and tuners add to the B-205SM's moody look
- Body Shape : B Series
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Number of Strings : 5
- Color : See Thru Black Satin
- Body Material : Ash body with Spalted Maple top
- Body Finish : Satin
- Neck Material : 5-piece Maple/Jatoba
- Neck Shape : Thin U
- Radius : 13.7"
- Fingerboard Material : Roasted Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay : Dots
- Number of Frets : 24, XJ
- Scale Length : 34"
- Nut Width : 1.77"
- Nut Material : Molded plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece : BB-605 String-through
- Neck Pickup : ESP Passive SB-5N Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup : ESP Passive SB-5B Humbucker
- Controls : 1 x volume, 1 x balance control, ABQ-3 Active EQ
- Strings : .045-.125
Dimension Packaging Weight : 10.0 kg