Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ESP LTD Surveyor '87 Bass Guitar - Pearl White (SURVEYOR87PW)
Making its introduction in the 1987 ESP catalog, the Surveyor bass emerged as one of ESP’s most popular instruments, and vintage models have become highly coveted in collector circles. Featuring a classically shaped alder body and a 34" maple bolt-on neck, the Surveyor had a familiar feel with a contemporary edge. The ESP LTD Surveyor ’87 is a faithful re-creation of the original Surveyor, featuring the same P/J pickup combination, 21 extra-jumbo, nickel silver alloy frets, distinctive headstock, and striking black hardware. Premium appointments include a Gotoh 201-B4 bridge and LTD vintage tuners, for spectacular tuning stability, and a gorgeous Macassar ebony fingerboard that has caught the eye of bassists at Music Bliss. The Surveyor ’87 is a throwback instrument with an undeniable, timeless appeal.
- Faithful re-creation of the ’87 ESP Surveyor Bass
- Classically shaped alder body with a contoured armrest
- Thin U profile 34" maple bolt-on neck with Macassar ebony fingerboard
- 21 extra jumbo nickel silver alloy frets
- Distinctive headstock and striking black hardware
- Seymour Duncan Vintage P/Vintage Jazz pickup set
- Gotoh 201-B4 bridge and LTD vintage tuners
- Body Shape : LTD Surveyor '87
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Number of Strings : 4
- Color : Pearl White
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Body Material : Alder
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Shape : Thin U
- Radius : 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material : Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay : White Dots
- Number of Frets : 21, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length : 34"
- Nut Width : 1.653"
- Nut Material : Molded Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Gotoh 201B-4
- Tuners : LTD Vintage
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan Vintage P Split Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan Vintage Jazz Single-coil
- Controls : 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 1 x blend
- Strings : D'Addario, .045-.105
Dimension Packaging Weight : 12.0 kg