Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
FIFINE K670 USB Microphone,Fifine PC Microphone for Mac and Windows Computers,Optimized for Recording,Streaming Twitch,Voice Overs,Podcasting for YouTube,Skype Chats (K-670)
Introducing FIFINE K670:
Speaking, Singing, Music Playing Mic Review:
Streaming anywhere with good sounding
- USB condenser mic for plug & play on Windows PC/laptop, Mac and PS4.
- Compact size with detachable cable means great convenience of carrying it around.
- No bother with tricky noise gate or compression setting on OBS, Twitch or Discord.
- Noise floor is remarkably low because of good signal to noise ratio and fine-tuned integrated circuit.
Have better gaming or even conferencing experience
- Full metal body withstands accidental drop; weighty anti-slide stand provides vibration-noise-proof;
- Height & angle adjustable features give flexibility to set sweet pickup angle.
- Volume dial for handy adjustment on the fly. Make no pause in game, broadcast or web conferencing.
- Only with all these characters, the best computer microphone for sub $50 can be claimed.
Add richness and clarity to make the best recording ever
- Sound appears more engaged in front of 16mm capsule (2mm larger than Snowball).
- You do not have to eat into it to get radio podcast sound for voice-over;
- Neither have to equip with stunning editing skill for YouTube videos, but count on the raw audio!
- The ace in sleeve will be shown when it comes to untreated or even noisy environment.
- Cardioid pattern reduces background sound, doggone big size capsule focuses more on your voice.
- Can not afford a fancy sound-proof room? This recording mic gets you round.
Live monitoring feature makes it the best friend for podcaster
- No-brainer choice: A simple headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring or trials and errors on buffer size setting?
- You can hear exactly what you sound like to others. This is important when you are presenting a radio show.
- Even a podcast guest will benefit from a mic with output jack. They will be able to live monitor and be more likely to self-regulate.
- Editing is time-consuming. But now, you can do more adjustment at recording stage to make process easier.
- Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Response : 50-15kHz
- Sensitivity : -46±3dB (at 1kHz)
- S/N Ratio : 66dB
- Power Supply : 5V USB power
- Output Connection : USB 2.0
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg