Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
FIFINE K670 USB Microphone with Pop Filter and Mic Boom Arm Stand, Fifine PC Microphone for Mac and Windows Computers, Optimized for Recording, Streaming Twitch, Voice Overs, Podcasting for YouTube, Skype Chats (K-670)
PROMOTIONPop Filter and Microphone Boom Arm Stand Included.
Introducing FIFINE K670:
Speaking, Singing, Music Playing Mic Review:
Streaming anywhere with good sounding
- USB condenser mic for plug & play on Windows PC/laptop, Mac and PS4.
- Compact size with detachable cable means great convenience of carrying it around.
- No bother with tricky noise gate or compression setting on OBS, Twitch or Discord.
- Noise floor is remarkably low because of good signal to noise ratio and fine-tuned integrated circuit.
Have better gaming or even conferencing experience
- Full metal body withstands accidental drop; weighty anti-slide stand provides vibration-noise-proof;
- Height & angle adjustable features give flexibility to set sweet pickup angle.
- Volume dial for handy adjustment on the fly. Make no pause in game, broadcast or web conferencing.
- Only with all these characters, the best computer microphone for sub $50 can be claimed.
Add richness and clarity to make the best recording ever
- Sound appears more engaged in front of 16mm capsule (2mm larger than Snowball).
- You do not have to eat into it to get radio podcast sound for voice-over;
- Neither have to equip with stunning editing skill for YouTube videos, but count on the raw audio!
- The ace in sleeve will be shown when it comes to untreated or even noisy environment.
- Cardioid pattern reduces background sound, doggone big size capsule focuses more on your voice.
- Can not afford a fancy sound-proof room? This recording mic gets you round.
Live monitoring feature makes it the best friend for podcaster
- No-brainer choice: A simple headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring or trials and errors on buffer size setting?
- You can hear exactly what you sound like to others. This is important when you are presenting a radio show.
- Even a podcast guest will benefit from a mic with output jack. They will be able to live monitor and be more likely to self-regulate.
- Editing is time-consuming. But now, you can do more adjustment at recording stage to make process easier.
- Type : Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Response : 50-15kHz
- Sensitivity : -46±3dB (at 1kHz)
- S/N Ratio : 66dB
- Power Supply : 5V USB power
- Output Connection : USB 2.0