Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Friedman Buxom Betty 1x12" 50-watt Tube Combo Amp
Dave Friedman’s Buxom Betty brings together British and American tone in one great sounding package. The Buxom Betty is a 50-watt, EL34 powered, single channel amp that delivers classic American cleans all the way to vintage British crunch by merely by turning up the amp’s volume knob. The lush, 12AX7 tube driven, spring reverb tucks into your sound rather than overwhelming it. Extremely versatile, the Buxom Betty is capable of producing many styles of music from blues to rock and country and is the perfect pedal platform. The Buxom Betty from Friedman Amplification delivers, in one channel, the best both of American and British tone!This handcrafted in the USA combo utilizes tongue and groove Baltic Birch construction and houses a 16 ohm, 12” Celestion G12M Creamback speaker that deliver the bass, mid response and signature sound you would expect from a Friedman amplifier.
- 50-watt, 1-channel all-tube amplifier combo with hybrid U.S./U.K. voicing
- An ideal amp for low to medium breakup tones
- Powered by dual EL34 power tubes
- Tailor your sound with the 3-band EQ, presence control, and 3-position bright switch
- Handwired amplifier built using premium components including custom transformers and capacitors
- Open-back design offers detailed, airy bass and mid response
- Celestion Creamback 12" speaker offers punch and tight low end
- Tube-driven spring reverb delivers hall-like sounds
- Type : Tube
- Number of Channels : 1
- Total Power : 50W
- Speaker Size : 1 x 12" Celestion G12 H Creamback speaker
- Preamp Tubes : 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes : 2 x EL34
- Reverb : Tube driven, spring reverb
- EQ : 3-band EQ
- Inputs : 2 x 1/4" (high, low)
- Footswitch I/O : 1 x 1/4" (reverb)
- Footswitch Included : Yes
- Construction Material : Baltic Birch with Beige Tolex
- Power Source : Standard IEC AC cable
- Height : 22"
- Width : 24.25"
- Depth : 9.5"
- Weight : 52 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 24.0 kg