Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ISP Technologies Decimator G String II Noise Reduction Pedal
ISP Decimator II G String noise reduction pedal tracks the signal directly from your guitarwhich lets you go from clean to high gain without changing the threshold. This improved design lets you connect the processing channel into your effects loop after your high-gain pedals or preamp. An 1/8" phone cord engages the linking functionletting you link two Decimators for two channels of noise reduction (or a cool stereo setup). If you want the ultimate in electric guitar noise reductionSweetwater got it: ISP Decimator II G String.
- Tracks the signal directly from your guitar
- Go from clean to high gain without changing the threshold setting
- Linking function lets you link 2 Decimators for 2 channels of noise reduction
- You can use 1 Decimator G String II and 1 Decimator II pedal for a stereo setup
- Offers the same tracking performance of ISP professional ProRack G system
|Pedal Type:Guitar Noise Reduction|
|Inputs:1 x Instrument|
|Outputs:1 x 1/4"|
|Batteries:2 x AA|
|Power Supply Included:No|
|Manufacturer Part Number:GStringII|