Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ISP Technologies Stealth 180-watt Pedalboard Power Amp with Rack Ears
The ISP Technologies Stealth power amplifier may be the smallestlightest high-power amplifier you can get for your guitar rig. It just 9" x 4" x 2"it packs 180 watts of power with a Class A/B amp design for top-notch tone and saturation performance. Use the Stealth power amp as a high-power engine to drive a single cabinet at incredible volumeor use it in stereo to power two cabinets with 80 watts a piece. When high power and compact design is your solution turn to the ISP Technologies Stealth power amp.
- The smallestlightest high-power amplifier for your guitar rig
- Powers 1 x 8-ohm cabinet with 180 wattsor 2 x 4-ohm cabinets at 80 watts each
- Internal protection against shortsopen circuitsand incorrect impedance loads
- Internal output control circuit prevents damaging pops when turning amp on/off
- Class A/B amplifier provides great-sounding analog saturation and clipping
- Includes rack ears
|Number of Channels:2 x 80W1 x 180W (Mono-bridged)|
|Inputs:2 x TS|
|Outputs:3 x TS|
|Manufacturer Part Number:Stealth Pro|