Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar w/Case, Transparent Blue
The Jackson Pro Series DK2 Dinky solidbody electric guitar is a modern hard rock and metal classic! As soon as you pick up a Pro Series DK2 Dinky, you know you've got the right tool for the right job, with a fast-playing maple neck, ultra-stable Floyd Rose licensed Jackson tremolo, and incredible array of tones - thanks to two single-coil and one humbucking pickup, courtesy of Seymour Duncan. Its lightweight alder body helps generate great tone and sustain, while the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with shark fin inlays. Create your own tonal fireworks with the Pro Series DK2 Dinky!
- Color: Blue
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Bolt-on rock maple with scarf joint head stock
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .735", 12th fret: .810"
- Scale length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Width at nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with compound 14" to 16" radius
- No. of frets: 24 jumbo frets
- MOTO shark fin position inlays
- Headstock: Jackson 6-in-line pointed headstock
- Ivoroid binding on neck and headstock
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker
- Middle pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-1 single-coil
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-1 single-coil
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Pickup Switching; 5-position blade
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose licensed Jackson low-profile JT580 LP double locking 2-point tremolo
- Tuning machines: Sealed die-cast tuners
- Strings: NPS, gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042