Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Jackson JS22 Dinky Arch Top JS Series Electric Guitar, 24 Fret Rosewood FB w/2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo , Satin Black
The Jackson JS22 Dinky solidbody electric guitar was made to create sonic mayhem. The amazingly affordable JS22 Dinky serves up massive tone and killer sustain courtesy of its arched basswood body, tremolo tailpiece, and two high-output ceramic humbuckers. You'll appreciate the playability of the maple speed neck and fat-fretted, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard that allows you to transition more easily between rhythm and lead playing. Whether it's your first electric guitar or you're simply looking for a great value, you'll be impressed with the Jackson JS22 Dinky.
- A high-performance guitar for an amazingly low price
- Lightweight and resonant basswood Dinky body conveys instant attitude
- Dual Jackson custom humbuckers with ceramic magnets deliver hard-hitting high-gain tone
- Compound-radius rosewood fingerboard feels great for rhythm and lead playing
- Fretboard binding for a smoother playing feel
- Slender graphite-reinforced maple neck plays fast and smooth
- 2-point tremolo tailpiece for maximum expressive potential
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Dinky
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Basswood with arched top
- Body Finish:Polyurethane
- Color:Satin Black
- Neck Material:1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Fingerboard Material:Bound rosewood, 12" to 16" compound radius
- Fingerboard Inlay:Sharkfin
- Number of Frets:24 jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:2-point fulcrum tremolo
- Tuners:Jackson sealed die-cast
- Neck Pickup:Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Manufacturer Part Number:2910120576