Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Jackson Soloist SLXT Electric Guitar, Rosewood FB, Gloss Black
The Jackson X Series Soloist SLXT is a performance-built solidbody electric guitar. Experience growling tone, thanks to this axe's basswood body. Duncan Designed humbuckers deliver paint-peeling high-output tones. And the SLXT's through-body maple neck and compound-radius fretboard yield incredible playability. Guitarists at Music Bliss enjoy the abundant sustain provided by this guitar's string-through-body TOM-style bridge. You'll love the sound and feel of the Jackson X Series Soloist SLXT solidbody electric guitar.
- Performance-built solidbody electric guitar
- Basswood body exhibits a powerful, growling tone
- Duncan Designed humbuckers deliver paint-peeling high-output tones
- Through-body maple neck and compound-radius fretboard yield incredible playability
- String-through-body TOM-style bridge enhances your sustain
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Soloist
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Neck-thru
- Radius:12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets:24, Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Jackson compensated adjustable bridge string-thru
- Tuners:Jackson sealed die-cast
- Neck Pickup:Duncan designed HB-103n Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Duncan designed HB-103b Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Manufacturer Part Number:2916306503