Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
JBL CSMA280 Mixer-Amplifier (CSMA 280)
The JBL CSMA 280 packs a dual 80-watt, 8-channel powered mixer into a convenient 1U rack enclosure. Each channel boasts its own independent volume control, and there are volume, bass, and treble controls for each of the CSMA 280’s two master outputs. Its streamlined front panel is a breeze to use, and illuminated rings make it easy to see the controls in the dark. A bevy of balanced mic/line inputs, along with unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections enable you to use the CSMA 280 with nearly any source. You also get support for JBL’s CSR-V in-wall volume control (sold separately). Add to that compatibility with most sound reinforcement gear, and you’ve got a powered mixer that’s tailor-made for just about every commercial and industrial use you can dream up.
- 2 x 80-watt, 8-channel powered mixer packed into a convenient 1U rack enclosure
- Great for commercial and industrial use
- Clean, streamlined front panel is a breeze to use
- Each channel boasts its own independent volume control
- Volume, bass, and treble controls for each of 2 master outputs
- Illuminated rings around volume controls make them easy to see in the dark
- Features balanced mic/line inputs, along with unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections
- Compatible with JBL’s CSR-V in-wall volume control (sold separately)
- Can drive both 8- and 4-ohm loads
- Works with 70- and 100-volt distributed audio systems without a separate transformer
- Universal power supply accommodates AC voltages from 100 to 280VAC, 50/60Hz
- Type:Powered Mixer
- Power:2 x 80W, 70V/100V
- Inputs - Mic Preamps:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Inputs - Line:2 x 5-pin Euro-block (mic/line), 6 x 3-pin Euro-block (mic/line), 6 x Dual RCA Stereo (line, sum to mono)
- Outputs - Main:2 x 5-pin Euro-block (main out)
- Outputs - Other:2 x 3-pin Euro-block (aux out)
- Other I/O:2 x RJ-45 (remote volume control)
- Weight:15.2 lbs.