Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Jim Dunlop MXR M133 Micro Amp Gain / Boost Pedal (M-133 / M 133)
The MXR Micro Amp level booster pedal lets you take control of your volume level before your signal goes to the amp! Boost your signal for leads and switch it on when you need it. Use the Micro Amp to match the output levels of your humbucker-equipped guitar and your single-coil axe. Push your tube amp into that golden tone zone. If you use several pedals, this handy unit lets you bring your signal back up to the level you need before it goes to the amp. Give your rig a boost — use the Micro Amp!
- Footswitch toggles amp on/bypass
- Red LED indicates "on"
- Gain knob adjusts total output volume when micro amp is engaged
- Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter (sold separately)
- Tough, compact metal enclosure
- Pedal Type:Gain Boost
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required
- Batteries:1 x 9V optional
- Weight:0.84 lbs.
Package Weight : 1.0 kg