Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
JBL PRX312MD 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor with FREE Speaker Stands (PRX-312MD/PRX 312MD)
PRX312MD is a 12-inch portable two-way speaker system designed for stage monitoring at live performance or speech. For the low ends, PRX312MD uses a premium 12-inch low frequency driver with a edge-wound ribbon voice coil of 2 ½ inch (64mm) in diameter to bring the system solid bass, high efficiency and large power handling capabilities. A JBL 2412 1-inch ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm provides the system with clean and warm high notes and uncompromised reliability. JBL SonicGuard™ technology improves system stability by protecting the high frequency driver from excessive power without interrupting the show. Apart from the drivers, fault-free performance of the system also relies on the precision-crafted crossover network, which feeds the two drivers with clear cut frequencies with minimum overlap and is capable of handling high power with its high-voltage capacitors and inductors.
PRX312MD encloses all the acoustic components in a rugged cabinet constructed from 15mm MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low frequency response. Two all-steel handles are integrated to sides of the case to make transport and setup easier. A 36-mm socket allows PRX312MD to be mounted on a speaker pole and to work as a main or fill. The socket supports either up-straight standing or 10° tilting, helpful when the audience coverage needs to be uniformed. For the front of the speaker, a dent-resistant grille made from 18-gauge perforated steel protects the components inside from damage on the move or during the show.
Free Speaker Stand
- 36-mm dual angle pole-mounting socket
- For live performance or speech stage monitoring applications.
- Rugged enclosure made from 15mm MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Dent-resistant grille protects the internal from damage on the move or during the show
- JBL SonicGuard™ technology constantly protects the high frequency driver from excessive power
- Precision-crafted crossover feeds drivers with clear-cut frequencies and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region
- Progressive Transition™ waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion and smoother frequency response
- JBL 2412 1-inch ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm delivers clean and warm high notes and uncompromised reliability
- Premium 12-inch low frequency driver with a 2 ½ inch diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil for solid and extended bass, high efficiency and power handling
- System Type : 12” 2-way stage monitor
- Sensitivity (1w@1m) : 99 dB SPL
- Nominal impedance : 8 Oh
- Power Capacity : 250 watts
- Peak Power Capacity : 1000 watts
- Maximum SPL : 129 dB
- Crossover frequency : 1.8 kHz
- Coverage : 90° × 50°
- Net Weight : 16.7 kg (36.8 lbs)
- Shipping weight : 20.3 kg (44.8 lbs)
- Low-frequency drive unit : JBL M112-8
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 60 Hz – 16 kHz
- Net cover : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (±3dB) : 70 Hz – 12 kHz
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 - 500 watts @ 8Ω
- Input Connector : Neutrik Speakon® NL-4 (×1)；1/4” TS phone jack (×1); parallel
- Dimensions (H × W × D) : 567 mm × 381 mm × 323 mm (22.3 in × 15.0 in × 12.7 in)
- Mounting & Suspension : 36 mm, dual-angle pole-mount socket; 9×M10 suspension points
- HF driver : JBL 2412 1” exit compression driver mounted on Progressive TransitionTM Waveguide
- ENCLOSURE CONSTRUCTION : 15 mm (0.6 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; black painting.
Package Weight : 25.0 kg