FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
M-Audio BX Subwoofer
The BX Subwoofer delivers deep, accurate bass response down to the lowest audible frequencies, picking up where your left/right studio monitors leave off. Recording professionals know that hearing the extreme low frequencies in music is essential for making accurate mixing adjustments and producing the best recordings. The BX Subwoofer easily fulfills this requirement in a powerful and compact package that won't take up too much of your valuable studio space.
- Delivers deep, accurate bass response down to the lowest audible frequencies (20 Hz), picking up where your left/right studio monitors leave off
- Premium-quality components: 1 x 10 inch fiberglass/paper composite driver with an oversized magnet and high-temperature 2 inch voice coil, powered by a 240 W class AB all-discrete internal amplifier with variable 50-200 Hz crossover
- Resonant-free 3/4 inch medium density fibreboard (MDF) cabinet construction with 1 inch front and rear baffles
- User-friendly conveniently located controls: Volume/gain, phase invert switch for a seamless system frequency response, variable 50-200 Hz crossover control to blend ideally with L/R monitors of all sizes, and subwoofer bypass footswitch
- Full compliment of inputs and outputs accommodates any system configuration stereo inputs: XLR, 1/4 inch balanced/unbalanced and RCA; stereo satellite outputs: XLR and 1/4 inch balanced/unbalanced; designed for use with the M-Audio M3, BX carbon and BX D2 series, to deliver the deep bass response necessary to optimize your music, film and multimedia projects