FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
M-Audio M3-6 3-Way Active Studio Monitor Speaker with 6-inch Woven Kevlar Woofer (Pair)
Step up to superior three-way sound with the compact M3-6 studio monitor from M-Audio. Savor the improved fidelity, enhanced imaging, and super-wide sweet spot of this exceptional three-way studio monitor as you mix your sessions and laydown tracks. Track and mix with the enhanced accuracy and superior imaging that only a three-way monitor can provide. Using an efficient inline design, the space-saving M3-6 Studio Reference Monitors provide truly spectacular three-way sound in the same space as a standard two-way monitor.
- Three way 160 W active studio monitor featuring an innovative in-line design where the silk-dome tweeter is mounted at the apex of the midrange woofer offering superior imaging and the in detail and claret
- 6 inch woven Kevlar low-frequency driver and 5 inch woven Levar mid-frequency driver providing fast transient attack, excellent sensitivity and resistance to cone flexing and resonant breakup at high power levels
- 1 inch silk dome tweeter mounted in an integrated waveguide precisely focuses the treble energy into the listening field minimizing unwanted random acoustic scatter
- Three internal amplifiers, specifically tailored to high, mid and low frequencies for smooth operation and system synergy; a total of 160 W of class AB amplification provides ample headroom for the loudest mixes
- Conveniently located on-board three-band (LF, MF, HF) EQ and switchable low-cut filter provides the flexibility to shape the sound to match your listening environment; 1 x XLR balanced input connector and 1 x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector for seamless integration to virtually any studio setup