Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
0% Interest Free Installment Plan is available up to 12 Months for Walk in Customers!
Play as you Pay!
The wait is over. Start playing now with Play as you Pay! With the Play as you Pay Installment Plan.
It’s our way of helping fellow musicians get the gear they need right away, while allowing them to pay over time.
We have flexible payment options from as low as RM500 to make it easy & affordable to get the gear and equipment you dream of. Exclusively for Aeon credit, Public Bank, Citibank and Maybank credit card holders.. You can get the gear you want now, and spread the cost across multiple payments.
Come and Grab 1 home now!!!
Mackie DRM12A 2000W 12" Active Array Speaker (DRM-12A)
Building a great-sounding line array is a breeze — if you have a Mackie DRM12A, that is. This state-of-the-art active arrayable speaker is loaded with 2,000 watts of power and innovative DSP to ensure top-notch sound. It’s built for demanding live performances, with custom high-sensitivity transducers and a roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet. Beyond that, the DRM12A is a breeze to set up, thanks to Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which features a high-contrast, full-color display on the speaker’s back panel. For world-class sound and no-fuss setup, you can’t beat Mackie’s DRM12A.
- State-of-the-art active arrayable speaker
- Triple 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver array ensures maximum clarity and transparency
- 12" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- Loaded with Impulse DSP for peak performance
- Precision crossovers yield reference-quality sound throughout the entire frequency range
- Linear-phase FIR filtering minimizes inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange
- Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard ensures ease of use and simplified setup
- Preset array configuration settings with modes for 1, 2, or 3–4 cabinets with long-throw and independent sub options
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ for further customization and tuning
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets
- High-contrast, full-color display and 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- Next-gen protection circuitry prevents blowouts
- Dual-angle pole mount yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:12" woofer
- HF Driver Size:1" Titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:2000W Class D
- Total Power:2000W
- Inputs:1 x XLR
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Frequency Range:50Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:135dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:110˚
- Vertical Coverage Angle:20˚
- Signal Processing:DSP Presets, 3-band EQ, Delay
- Enclosure Material:15mm Plywood with Textured coating, Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Mounting Options:Dual angle Pole-mount, 7 x M10 flypoints
- Power Source:PowerCon In/Out
- Weight:55 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 25.0 kg