Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
0% Interest Free Installment Plan is available up to 12 Months for Walk in Customers!
Play as you Pay!
The wait is over. Start playing now with Play as you Pay! With the Play as you Pay Installment Plan.
It’s our way of helping fellow musicians get the gear they need right away, while allowing them to pay over time.
We have flexible payment options from as low as RM500 to make it easy & affordable to get the gear and equipment you dream of. Exclusively for Aeon credit, Public Bank, Citibank and Maybank credit card holders.. You can get the gear you want now, and spread the cost across multiple payments.
Come and Grab 1 home now!!!
Mackie DRM215 1600W 15" Powered Speaker (DRM-215)
Putting together a great-sounding PA system is a breeze — if you have a Mackie DRM215, that is. This state-of-the-art active PA speaker is loaded with 1,600 watts of power and innovative DSP to ensure top-notch sound. It’s built for demanding live performances, with custom high-sensitivity transducers and a roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet. Beyond that, the DRM215 is a breeze to set up, thanks to Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which features a high-contrast, full-color display on the speaker’s back panel. For world-class sound and no-fuss setup, you can’t beat Mackie’s DRM215.
- State-of-the-art active PA speaker
- 1.4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver ensures maximum clarity and transparency
- 15" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- Loaded with Impulse DSP for peak performance
- Precision crossovers yield reference-quality sound throughout the entire frequency range
- Linear-phase FIR filtering minimizes inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy midrange
- Dual independent inputs support mic, line, and instrument signals, plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input
- Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard ensures ease of use and simplified setup
- Venue-specific modes with easy-to-use voicings for live, monitor, club, and sub applications
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ for further customization and tuning
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets
- High-contrast, full-color display and 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- Next-gen protection circuitry prevents blowouts
- Dual-angle pole mount yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 18mm plywood cabinet
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- LF Driver Size:15" high-excursion woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.4" Titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:1600W Class D
- Total Power:1600W
- Inputs:1 x 1/8" (aux), 2 x Mic/Line/Instrument
- Outputs:2 x XLR (direct), 1 x XLR (mix)
- Frequency Range:43Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:135dB
- Signal Processing:DSP Presets, 3-band EQ, Compression, Delay
- Enclosure Material:15mm Texture-coated plywood, Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Mounting Options:Dual angle Pole-mount 8 x M10 flypoints
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:65.1 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 41.0 kg