Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin 000-15SM Acoustic Guitar with Hardcase (00015SM)
The Martin 000-15SM acoustic guitar is an excellent choice for singer-songwriters with deep voices or anyone looking for the glowing warmth only an all-mahogany guitar will provide. With its top, back, and sides all made from genuine solid mahogany, the 000-15SM delivers an almost electric-sounding depth of tone and sustain. Its small-body design makes this an enjoyable guitar for casual couch strumming, but its 12-fret bridge placement provides gives your Martin 000-15SM more than enough natural projection.
- A magnificent small-bodied acoustic guitar with warm tone and ample projection
- Made from 100% choice mahogany for a harmonically complex and tonally rich sound
- Undersized 000 body is a real pleasure to play onstage or on your couch
- 12-fret construction centers the bridge on the soundboard for added volume
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:000-12 Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modified low oval
- Fingerboard Material:East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open-Geared with Ivoroid Buttons
- Bridge Material:East Indian Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge