Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin 000-18 Acoustic Guitar with Case (00018)
Get the comfort of a small body and the convenience of big sound with the Martin 000-18 acoustic guitar. From the toneful and classic combination of a Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides to the smooth ebony fretboard, the 000-18 offers amazing tone and playability. The 000-sized acoustic has a focused tone that compliments with any style of playing. If you're looking to add a new sound and vibe to your rig, then you need to check out the Martin 000-18 acoustic guitar.
- Vintage-inspired acoustic guitar with Auditorium body style and premium tonewoods
- Punchy voice with excellent projection is perfect for playing with other instruments
- Rich, timeless tone from the solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides
- Select hardwood neck has a modified low-oval profile with Performing Artist taper
- 2014 model
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:000-14 Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Finish:Gloss with Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X Scalloped
- Binding:Tortoise Brown
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval Profile with Performing Artist Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Old Style 18, Green Abalone
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge Material:Solid Black Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length:19.375"
- Body Width:15"
- Body Depth:4.125"
- Overall Length:39.8125"