FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
Martin 000RS1 Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Case
The solid-wood 000RS1 delivers acclaimed Martin quality at a remarkably low price. The newest member of Martin's Road Series, the 000RS1 offers performing musicians the satisfying sound of an all sapele body, something singer-songwriters and Music Bliss love because it leaves a bit of room for vocals to breath. To bring that rich and warm sound to life onstage, Martin outfitted this comfortable 14-fret 000 acoustic with a Fishman Sonitone electronics system and its modified low oval neck is a hit with a wide range of gigging guitarists.
- An extremely affordable solid-wood Martin for gigging musicians
- Sapele top, back and, sides offer a rich melodic tone with excellent low-end warmth
- Modified low oval select hardwood neck topped with Richlite feels great and travels well
- Outfitted with Fishman Sonitone electronics to make playing live easy
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:000-14 Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Sapele
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:A-Frame X-1
- Neck Wood:Select hardwood
- Neck Shape:Performing Artist
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Style 28 with White ABS Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Bridge Material:Black Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge
- Body Length:19.37"
- Body Width:15"
- Body Depth:4.12"
- Overall Length:39.81"