Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin 0X Ukulele Bamboo with Gig Bag - Natural
The solid and rugged Martin 0X Ukulele Bamboo is the perfect take-along instrument. Made from durable bamboo-patterned HPL (High Pressure Laminate) top, back, and sides, the soprano-sized 0X Ukulele Bamboo features a sturdy birch laminate neck and sapele fretboard, which offer a great playing surface. You'll be delighted at how full this little instrument sounds. When you see the Martin logo on this uke, you know it's made with the kind of craftsmanship and attention to detail you expect from this legendary brand. Grab a Martin 0X Ukulele Bamboo, and start strumming today.
- X-Series ukulele from Martin
- Soprano-sized uke built with Martin quality
- Bamboo-patterned HPL top, back, and sides
- Birch laminate neck topped with sapele fingerboard
- Number of Strings:4
- Top Material:Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Back & Sides Material:Bamboo Pattern HPL
- Neck Material:Natural Birch Laminate
- Fingerboard Material:Sipo
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:17
- Scale Length:13.6"
- Tuners:Nickel uke peg
- Nut Material:White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.4"
- Strings:Ukulele Clear Fluorocarbon Soprano/Concert (M600)