Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin D-12E Road Series - Natural with Gig Bag
With a lovely gloss Sitka spruce top, sapele back and sides, and Fishman electronics, the D-12E is the perfect affordable entrée into the world of solid-wood Martin dreadnought acoustic-electric guitars. Graced with a Style 28 multi-stripe rosette and Style 18 purfling on the back, the D-12E demonstrates classic Martin understated elegance. In addition to quality solid tonewoods, this guitar features a smooth-as-glass Richlite fingerboard and bridge and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Like other Road Series models, it also sports Fishman MX-T electronics with an onboard soundhole tuner that auto-mutes the output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. At Music Bliss, we get our hands on countless high-end guitars, and we're mightily impressed with the Martin D-12E — it's a lot of guitar for the money.
- Solid Sitka spruce top, solid sapele back and sides; gloss finish
- Sitka spruce X bracing, non-scalloped
- Style 28 Multi-Stripe rosette
- Black binding and pickguard
- Select hardwood neck, Performing Artist with High Performance Taper, hand-rubbed finish
- Richlite fingerboard, 16" radius, 20 frets, dot inlays
- Richlite bridge, 2.15625" string spacing
- Compensated white Tusq saddle; plastic bridge pins
- Fishman MX-T electronics
- 25.4" scale length; 1.75" Corian nut
- Enclosed gear tuners; dual-action truss rod, neck heel access
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Performing Artists
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Dots, 28 Style
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman MX-T
- Strings:Martin Lifespan 2.0 Authentic Acoustic Phosphor Medium