Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin D-15M Burst Acoustic Guitar with Hardcase
The Martin D-15M acoustic guitar is a throwback to Martin's Style 15 models, which had their heyday back in the 1940s. A departure from Martin's more common spruce-topped models, the D-15M features an A-frame-X-braced mahogany top on an all-mahogany dreadnought body. A truly unique instrument, you'll find that the deep overtones of this all-mahogany dreadnought is perfect for filling out higher vocals and accompanying brighter spruce-topped acoustic guitars. If you're looking for an acoustic that combines complex tones and powerful projection, you're going to love the Martin D-15M!
- A unique, all-mahogany dreadnought, with a rich and deeply vibrant voice
- The perfect guitar for soloists or performers or play with other acoustic guitarists
- Continues a legacy of mahogany-topped guitars established by Martin's Style 15 models of the 1940s
- Elegantly simple appointments provide minimalist beauty
- Crafted with quality and care in the USA
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing:A-Frame X
- Neck Wood:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material:Solid Morado
- Fingerboard Inlay:Diamonds and Squares
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge Material:Solid Morado
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:15.625"
- Body Depth:4.875"
- Overall Length:40.5"