Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin D-18 Acoustic Guitar with Hardcase (D18)
The classic Martin D-18 acoustic guitar will take you back to the days when acoustic guitars were king, and players depended upon rich tone and acoustic projection alone to convey their songs. Pick up Martin's absolutely amazing D-18 and you'll be captivated by its big, full tonality, its beautiful sonic detail, and its vintage-tinged looks. The D-18 gives you the classic Martin guitar experience, with a dreadnought body, a 14-fret design, and beautiful tonality to match its looks. Its solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides provide the foundation for stunning sound, and the Martin D-18 acoustic guitar will only sound better as it ages.
- An iconic piece of Martin guitar history, with a focused tone that sits well with a wide variety of instruments
- Solid Sitka spruce top for amazing projection and great note definition
- Mahogany back and sides for a well-balanced tonal range
- Focused low frequency response that sounds tight, never boomy
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X Scalloped
- Binding:Tortoise-colored Binding
- Neck Wood:Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Old Style 18 Inlays
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Tuners with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:15.6"
- Body Depth:4.8"
- Overall Length:40.5"