Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin D-28 Acoustic Guitar with Case (D28)
Many discerning guitarists instantly name the D-28 as their all-time favorite Martin; it is the standard to which all acoustic guitars are compared. Affectionately dubbed the "tone cannon," the D-28 deploys classic rich tone and powerful projection that's perfect for stage and studio. Martin has re-imagined the D-28, blending the rich legacy of the guitar with their latest innovations. Vintage appointments include open-gear tuners, an aged toner top, antique white accents, and faux tortoise pickguard. Forward-shifted bracing allows for greater vibration of the top, while a modern neck profile gives you improved comfort and playability. We spend a lot of time with acoustic guitars at Music Bliss, and this D-28 delivers the iconic Martin sound by the boatload.
- Iconic dreadnought design and tone from Martin
- Solid Sitka spruce top for amazing projection and great note definition
- Forward-shifted bracing pattern for optimized soundboard vibration
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides for a well-balanced tonal range
- Modern neck profile for improved comfort and playability
- Focused low frequency response that sounds tight, never boomy
- Vintage appointments include open-gear tuners, aged toner top, antique white accents, and faux tortoise pickguard
- Square-taper headstock with solid East Indian rosewood headplate stays true to Martin's heritage
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce with Aging Toner
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Forward Shifted X brace
- Binding:Antique white
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel open gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium