Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin D Jr-10 - Natural Spruce with Gig Bag
The Martin D Jr-10 is a stellar junior-sized dreadnought that offers younger players or adult players wanting a smaller acoustic an incredibly comfortable playing experience. The D Jr-10 features a solid Sitka spruce top with sapele back and sides — an outstanding tonewood pairing that delivers warm, rich acoustic tone across the entire frequency spectrum. A select hardwood neck with Richlite fingerboard is effortlessly playable and responsive for hours of comfortable chording and lead playing. To top it all off, a beautiful satin finish preserves the wood on the D Jr-10, protecting it and letting its unique coloring come through.
- Junior-sized solid Sitka spruce top delivers superior tone
- Dreadnought Junior body provides comfort and great projection
- Dreadnought Junior high-performance-taper neck profile provides comfortable playability
- Scalloped X-bracing for stellar tonal support and durability
- Junior-sized body delivers well-balanced tone, ideal for recording
- Chrome enclosed-gear tuners with small buttons keep you in tune
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Sapele
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Dreadnought Junior
- Fingerboard Material:Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-pearl Dots, 28 Style
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material:Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Martin Retro Light