Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin D12X1AE 12-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Hardcase
The Martin D12X1AE acoustic-electric 12-string guitar adds a modern flair to a classic instrument. With its onboard Fishman Sonitone electronics, this versatile 12-string guitar projects the full, robust sound that can fill the room. The D12X1AE's mahogany grained HPL on the back and sides reflects Martin's environmentally friendly mindset. You'll love the warm, classic tones you hear as you play this modern guitar. Capture timeless Martin sound with the D12X1AE acoustic-electric 12-string guitar.
- Great tone, looks, and playability come together in this modern 12-string
- Solid Sitka spruce top; mahogany grained HPL back and sides
- Fishman Sonitone electronics allow you to plug in to your favorite amp or PA
- Martin's comfortable low-profile neck accommodates hours of playing
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:12
- Body Shape:Dreadnought 14-Fret
- Body Style:No Cutaway
- Finish:Hand Rubbed Finish (top)
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Body Bracing:A-Frame "X", 5/16" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood:Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape:Low Profile
- Fingerboard Material:Black Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Plastic Dots
- Number of Frets:20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome enclosed with small buttons
- Bridge Material:Black Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:White Corian/16" Radius Compensated White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.875"
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze 12 Str X-light Gauge
- Case Included:No case
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:15.625"
- Body Depth:4.875"
- Overall Length:40.5"