Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin DSS-15M Streetmaster - Natural with Gig Bag
The all-mahogany DSS-15M dreadnought in the incredibly popular Martin StreetMaster series now comes in a slope shoulder design, making it even more comfortable than before. This beautifully designed D-14 style acoustic also features Sitka spruce scalloped X-bracing for incredible tone support and durability. In addition, a mahogany neck with katalox fingerboard offers wonderful response, playability, and feel. Music Bliss guitarists love the DSS-15M StreetMaster for its incredible design and tone.
- Solid mahogany tonewood delivers rich, complex sounds with appealing warmth
- Unique distressed finish is an appealing nod to today's working guitarist
- Slope shoulder dreadnought body offers balanced tone and superior projection with comfort
- Low-oval neck profile improves playability for more confident performance
- Diamonds and squares — short pattern abalone fingerboard inlays for an eye-catching appearance
- Smooth, extremely durable katalox fingerboard for lasting beauty and playing satisfaction
- Golden age relic nickel tuners with butterbean knobs keep you in tune with style
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Mahogany Burst
- Top Wood:Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material:Katalox
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Diamonds and Squares
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Golden Age Relic Nickel
- Bridge Material:Katalox
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:Martin Authentic Acoustic Medium