Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin DX1AE - Macassar Burst with Hardcase
The affordable Martin DX1AE acoustic-electric guitar packs a ton of Martin value into an easy-playing dreadnought. The DX1AE features a solid Sitka spruce top with macassar-patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides for great, balanced tone. A Richlite fingerboard offers superb feel and instant playability. When you are ready to plug in, the DX1AE also features Fishman Sonitone electronics — a favorite of Music Bliss guitarists for years — for sweet amplified tone.
- Solid Sitka spruce top and bracing
- Macassar-patterned high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides for great, balanced tone
- Richlite fingerboard offers superb feel and instant playability
- Built-in Fishman Sonitone electronics for great plugged-in tone
- Performing Artist high-performance taper neck profile plays fast and smooth
- Mortise/tenon neck joint enhances tone and sustain
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Macassar Burst
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Macassar Patterned HPL
- Body Bracing:Non-scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Brown Birch Laminate
- Neck Shape:Performing Artist, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:FSC Certified Richlite
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Plastic Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Material:FSC Certified Richlite
- Nut/Saddle Material:Corian/Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone
- Strings:SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light