Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin GPC-28E Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Fishman Aura VT Enhance Electronics (GPC28E)
The Martin GPC-28E acoustic-electric cutaway guitar gives you the comfort and tone of a Grand Performance body style with a natural DI sound for stage and studio convenience. The GPC-28E has the warmth, balance, and projection of a Sitka spruce top on an East Indian rosewood body with the clear articulation of an ebony fretboard to breathe new life into your arrangements. Onboard Fishman Aura VT Enhance electronics with hidden volume and tone controls deliver a big, lively, direct sound without detracting from the natural beauty of your instrument. Check out the Martin GPC-28E for a great-sounding performer's acoustic with the classic Martin look.
- Sitka spruce top for power and clarity
- East Indian rosewood back/sides for brightness and projection
- Low oval select-hardwood neck with articulate ebony fingerboard
- Fishman Aura VT Enhance electronics capture your true acoustic tone
- Single cutaway offers access to the higher frets
- Built-in feedback reduction
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Performance
- Color:Natural, Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Forward Shifted X-bracing
- Binding:Antique White
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Diamonds & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Strings:SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light