Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar with Gig Bag
Adding to their compact and affordable, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1 features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides. Comes with a gig bag.
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides
- Rust Stratabond neck
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- 23" scale length
- 14 frets clear
- 20 frets total
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots