Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin LX1 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar with Gig Bag (LX-1)
Adding to their compact and affordable, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1 features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides. Comes with a gig bag.
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides
- Rust Stratabond neck
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- 23" scale length
- 14 frets clear
- 20 frets total
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish
- Bridge Material: Richlite
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots