Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin LX1E Little Martin Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag
Adding to their compact and affordable, yet highly playable "Little Martin" Travel series, the new LX1E features the same great sounding hand-rubbed solid Sitka Spruce top you would find on the top-of-the-line Martins, Mahogany Pattern HPL textured finish back and sides and Richlite fingerboard. The LX1E also features the addition of a Fishman Sonitone pickup.
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint.
- Modified O - 14 Fret Body.
- Solid Sitka spruce top.
- Inlaid Boltaron rosette w/ red fiber
- Modified 1 Style top braceing pattern.
- TOP BRACES: Inverted 1 Style Crowned Cross Brace &
- Graphite Bowtie Plate
- Mahogany pattern HPL textured finish back and sides.
- Rust Stratabond neck.
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval.
- Nut Material: White Corian.
- Headstock: Solid/Square/Tapered.
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL w/ Printed Logo.
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- 23" scale length.
- 14 frets clear.
- 20 frets total.
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/16"
- Finish Top: Hand Rubbed Finish.
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado or Solid East Indian Rosewood.
- Bridge Type: 1 Style Belly.
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq.
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel w/ Small Knobs.
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Black Dots.
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Interior Label: Gold Foil Label with Serial # and Patent #
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone pickup