Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin OMC-28E Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Fishman Aura VT Enhance Electronics
The Martin OMC-28E shares the same inlay and rosette patterns and electronics as the Martin DC-28E, but that's where the similarity ends. While the big dreadnought body and sound of the DC-28E is great for flatpicking, the smaller and more comfortable body of the OMC-28E is built for fingerpicking. The Martin OMC-28E is beautifully crafted in true Martin tradition, with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, a solid spruce top, and an OM-style body with a Venetian-style cutaway. The Martin OMC-28E is a fingerstyle dream.
- Sitka spruce top for power and clarity
- East Indian rosewood back/sides for brightness and projection
- Modified low oval select-hardwood neck with articulate ebony fingerboard
- Fishman Aura VT Enhance electronics capture your true acoustic tone
- Single cutaway offers access to the higher frets
- Built-in feedback reduction
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Orchestra
- Color:Natural, Aging Toner
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:East Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Antique White
- Neck Wood:Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape:Modified Low Oval, High Performance Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Diamonds & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Tuning Machines:Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/White Tusq
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Strings:SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Light