Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Martin OMCPA4 Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Hardcase
What happens when you merge the classic look and feel of a traditional Martin acoustic guitar with the convenience of today's modern acoustic-electric? You get the Martin Performing Artist OMCPA4R. The Performing Artist OMCPA4R is crafted using nothing but the finest tonewoods, with solid Sitka spruce for the top and solid rosewood making up the back and sides. Incredibly natural-sounding Fishman F1 Analog electronics, a player-friendly neck carve, and a convenient cutaway, and the Martin Performing Artist OMCPA4R is an inspiration to play.
- Acoustic guitar designed for modern performers
- Legendary Martin 000-14 body style
- Solid Sitka spruce top is the standard for power and clarity
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides bring forward warm and present low end
- Fishman F1 Analog electronics are easy to use and sound natural
- Comfortable artist profile neck
- Richlite fretboard is a sustainable and great-sounding alternative to ebony
- BODY SIZE : 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION : Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH :Satin
- BRACING PATTERN : X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE : Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT : 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL : Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE :Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL :Sapele
- NECK TAPER : High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL : Sapele
- ELECTRONICS : Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1