Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Mission Engineering VM-1 Volume Pedal - Red (VM1)
The Mission VM-1 is a passive volume pedal designed primarily for use with passive electric guitar pickups. The potentiometer is sealed requiring zero maintenanceand is rated at greater than one million operations. The pedal is completely passiveneeding no battery or external power supply to operate.
A loss of high frequencysometimes referred to as tone suckis often caused by the signal being split between the main and a separate tuner output. The resistance and capacitance applied to the signal chain as a result of the additional cables and componentscauses a low pass filter effect which results in a loss of high frequency. The VM-1 resolves this problem by isolating the tuner out via a mute switch. Mute mode is engaged by pressing down on the front of the pedal. This enables the tuner and isolates the primary output for completely silent tuningand noise free guitar changes.
- Volume pedal with LED base
- Passive design is optimized for guitars with passive electronics
- Fully-isolated tuner output eliminates tone suck
- Curved heel position for a better feel when playing seated
- Sealed potentiometer rated for over one million operations ensures a longreliable lifespan