Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Jim Dunlop MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Pedal (M-116 / M 116)
Plug into the MXR Fullbore Metal high-gain distortion pedal and experience the full force of what your guitar can do for you! Equipped with all the tools you need for mammoth high-gain riffs and solos, the Fullbore Metal includes a 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange, a very effective switchable noise gate you can tailor to your taste, and a Scoop switch that boosts lows and highs for big metal tone. All this functionality is packed into a very compact and tough chassis, making the Fullbore Metal pedal a great fit for your pedalboard.
- uper-high-gain distortion
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid frequencies
- Tight, fast, switchable noise gate for syncopated metal riffage
- Internal gate threshold control lets you set the noise gate's sensitivity
- Small footprint
- Scoop switch boosts the highs and lows
- True bypass with LED
- All-analog circuit path
- Pedal Type:Distortion
- Inputs:1 x Instrument
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:0.84 lbs.
Package Weight : 0.5 kg