Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Jim Dunlop MXR M81 Bass Preamp (M-81 / M 81)
For studio-quality bass tones wherever you play, rely on the MXR M81 Bass preamp pedal. Separate input and output level controls let you take advantage of MXR's innovative Constant Headroom Technology for clarity at volumes other preamps just can't produce. The flawless direct out can be sent to the house pre or post the 3-band, sweepable midrange EQ section - dial in tone for your amp and leave the PA to the sound chick. To get a new tone from an old bass or amp, or for just a touch of something every now and then, the versatility of the MXR M81 Bass preamp pedal is what you need.
- Switchable pre/post EQ direct out - get the right tone for your amp and the room
- High headroom input and output level controls for distortion-free signal
- 3-band EQ section with sweepable midrange dials in whatever you need
- Buffered bypass/True bypass switchable for even greater versatility
- Operates on 9V battery, optional power supply, pedalboard power, or phantom power from your mixer
- Type:Bass Preamp
- Form Factor:Pedal
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR (DI out)
- True Bypass:Switchable
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Batteries:1 x 9V
- Weight:1.5 lbs.