Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Neunaber Technology Echelon Echo Effects Pedal
Imagine a glistening modulated delay fused with the warm high-frequency saturation of a tape echothen add tap tempo and easy-to-use controls?that what we did with the Echelon Echo. Tone Report Weekly calls the Echelon "a lovelylively pedal... a gorgeous sound all its own... Beautiful tone and traditional tap tempo option in a smallaffordable package." Bypass and Tap Tempo combine seamlessly on a single footswitchmaintaining a compact form-factor. Cross-fading Time Change allows tempo changes in real-time without audio artifacts (no mutingzipper noise or pitch change).
- Tap tempo with intuitive tap divide
- 1 second maximum delay time
- Trails or normal bypassoptional true-bypass available (+$20)
- Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Mono input & output
- Small footprint
- Does not function with the ExP Controller
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in USA?designed and manufactured in Orange CountyCalifornia
Package Weight : 1.0 kg