Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
NUX MG-100 Multi-Effects Processor Pedal (MG100)
NUX MG-100 offers all guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, amplifier and cabinet models. And it comes with a user-friendly interface which you can reach the main controls easily by using Gain, Level and Master knobs on the front. High-Resolution TFT LCD screen allows you to control and adjust everything clear and precise.
It's all about sound. Add in 13 great sounding guitar amps modeling, 58 effects with the ability to use up to 8 of them simultaneously and 11 cabinet models. Plus 56 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns and an onboard chromatic tuner and loop station, and take your guitar playing to a next level.
- 13 classic amp and 11 speaker cabinet models powered by NUX TS/AC Technology
- A total of 58 effects; up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- 3-band vintage EQ modeling for every amp model
- 6-band graphic EQ
- User-friendly interface - High-quality TFT LCD display
- Realistic drum sounds and 56 drum rhythms
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop, unlimited overdubs
- Tap Tempo
- Auxiliary Input
- The multi-functional expression pedal can be assigned to control a desired parameter or master volume.
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128), graphic interface
- A total of 72 presets, 36 factory + 36 user presets
- New generation 32 – bit DSP, high-performance 24Bit 44.1kHz AD/DA converter
- Runs on batteries and AC adaptor (ACD-007A). Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use.