Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
On-Stage MIX400 Autolocator/Mixer Stand (OSS MIX-400)
The On-Stage Stands MIX-400 Autolocator/Mixer Stand is much more than a mixer stand; it's the ideal place for nearly any piece of equipment! Its amazing strength, portability and versatility make it the perfect choice for pro audio users. The On-Stage Stands MIX-400's support arm grips gear, while the heavy-duty base with casters is completely adjustable! Use it to hold your mixer, laptop, drum machine, or sound module — you can easiy roll the On-Stage Stands MIX-400 into the perfect position.
- Applications: Small mixers, autolocators, digital audio workstations, drum machines, samplers, laptop computers
- Weight Capacity: 88 lbs.
- Height Adj.: 28"-38"
- Platform Width Adj.: 14.5"-21.5"
- Platform Depth Adj.: 12"-15.5"
- Base Spread: 23"
- Construction: Steel and Plastic
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Casters are fully lockable. High-impact plastic molded leg housing, spider style for extra strength and stability.
- Platform width, depth, height and angle are fully adjustable. Platform extensions lock in place at desired depth, the dual locking knobs adjust the width, while the Posi-Lok clutch adjusts the platform angle.
- Load Capacity:88 lbs.
- Stand Material:Steel and Plastic
- Height:28" to 38"