Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
On-Stage MS9210 Heavy Duty Low Profile Mic Stand with 10 Inch Base (OSS MS9210)
With a 10"6-pound low profile basethe MS9210 is an excellent choice for any handheld microphone. It is well suited as a lead vocal/soloist standand its smaller 10? base makes it perfect for backing vocalsa cappellaand other closely grouped applications. Its steel shafts measure 7/8" and 5/8" in diameter like most common portable standsbut its heavy-duty mid-point clutch is extraordinarily robust. The clutch is designed to act as a brake on the upper shafteven when loosenedpreventing the shaft from crashing down while adjusting height. To aid with precise mic positioningthe upper shaft features an oversized knurled locking washer that keeps any attached mic clip exactly where desired. Connection of the lower shaft to the base is via a solid steel machined lug with M20 threading and locking washer. This course threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connectionwhile extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs. Finallysuperior stability is achieved thanks to a sleekembossed base with shock-absorbing rubber pads.
- Height Adjustment: 36?-65?
- Base Diameter: 10?
- Base Weight: 6 lbs.
- Standard 5/8? - 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 5/8? and 7/8? Steel Tubing
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3? Grip
- All Metal External Parts
- Over Sized Knurled Locking Washer for Precise Mic Positioning
- Cast Iron Embossed Base with M20 Threading and 6 Rubber Feet for Stability
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish