Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
On-Stage MS9212 Heavy Duty Low Profile Mic Stand with 12 Inch Base (OSS MS9212)
Microphone stands are like plumbing. You don't really notice them until something goes wrong. The On-Stage Stands MS9212 is built so well that it will fade into absolute obscurity among the rest of your stage equipment! Whether you're a musician, an entertainer, or a venue, this low-profile, round-base professional mic stand will serve you well. If you're a fan of the On-Stage Stands 7000 line, you're sure to love the step up in quality the Professional Series brings, including a rugged all-metal design and a die-cast zinc clutch that puts a kung-fu grip on stand height.
- 12" low-profile base is discreet and stable
- Rubber feet hug the floor and protect your stage
- All-metal design is built for a life on the road
- Die-cast zinc clutch provides stay-put height adjustments quickly
- Weighs in at a sturdy 10 pounds
- Raises from 36" to 65" — tall enough for most any singer
- Accepts standard 5/8", 27-thread mic clips and boom arms