Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
On-Stage RS6000 Folding Tiltback Amp Stand for Medium to Large Amps (OSS RS6000)
Enhance your guitar tone and hear yourself better at the same time with the On-Stage Stands RS6000 combo amplifier stand. Whether you play guitar, bass, or keyboard, you can't cheat physics - if your amplifier is sitting right on the floor or stage, you're losing tone. Sound vibrations get transferred to the surface your amplifier is sitting on, deadening your sound. Put your combo amplifier on the RS6000 amp stand and you'll notice a subtle but significant tightening of low frequencies, as well as a more focused sound. And the tilt-back design angles your amp towards your ears, helping you hear yourself better at gigs. Elevate your amplifier with the RS6000 combo amp stand - you'll hear the difference.
- 14" x 21.5" footprint
- 12" lower arm length
- 18" upper arm length
- Weight capacity up to 120 lbs., enough for even the largest combo amps
- Rugged 3/4" steel tube construction, finished with a black powdered coat
- Tilt-back stand for medium to large combo amplifiers, with an easily transportable folding design
- By decoupling your amp from the floor or stage, your tone will become more focused with a tightening of low-frequency response
- Depth : 14"
- Width : 21.5 "
- Weight : 5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity : 120 lbs.
Package Weight : 2.5 kg