Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
On-Stage RS7500 Tiltback Tripod Amplifier Stand (OSS RS7500)
On Stage Stands RS7500 tilt-back tripod amp stand makes getting the best possible sound out of your guitar amplifier - and miking it - super easy. For starters the RS7500 gets your amp off the stage floor decoupling it from the stage and cutting out boomy bass so your guitar sounds clearer. It also lets you angle your amplifier up at you so you can hear it better too. Standard microphone threading at the top of the RS7500 lets you attach a boom so you can mic up your amp. And though it fairly light weight the heavy-duty On Stage Stands RS7500 can hold combo amps up to 100 lbs.
- 5 x tilt positions let you angle your amp for better monitoring
- A super-useful combo guitar amplifier and microphone stand
- Friction locking knob makes it easy to adjust your stand height
- Entirely constructed from road-tough materials to meet touring conditions
- Weight capacity up to 100 lbs. accommodates even massive combo amps
- Rubber amp holders and foam padded collar firmly hold your amp in place
- Tilt-back stand design provides exceptional stability with minimal stage contact
- 5/8" threaded end attaches to and standard mic stand boom for easy mic placement
- Depth : 7.32"
- Weight : 5.1 lbs.
- Height : 8" to 10"
- Weight Capacity : 100 lbs.
- Folded Dimensions : 5" x 4.5" x 26.5"