Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Orange OB1-300 300W Single Channel Solid State Bass Head
Add a massive sound to your bass rig with the Orange OB1-300 bass amplifier head. Orange took the popular bi-amp system, using both bass and guitar amps for a wide range of tone and cool overdrive tones, and shoehorned it into a single 2U, rack mountable unit. The OB1-300 sports a 3-band Baxandall EQ so you can dial in the perfect low-end tone. Gain and blend controls let you add overdrive to your sound and mix it with your original signal. Create a monstrous wall of bass tone with the Orange OB1-300 bass amplifier head.
- 19" rack width and 2U tall
- Blend and gain are footswitchable
- Balanced DI out for feeding your signal to a mixer or PA
- A single channel bass head that acts like a bi-amped rig
- All-analog signal path with Class A/B power amp that delivers big tone
- Dial in everything from subtle warmth to full on overdrive and distortion
- Footswitchable blend and gain controls mix your clean and dirty sound together
- Volume, bass, middle, treble, blend, and gain controls, plus an active/passive switch
- Clean side of the amp has a 3-band Baxandall EQ with powerful tone-sculpting ability
- Gain control only affects the upper harmonics of your sound keeping the bottom end fat and full
- EQ : 3-band
- Height : 3.93"
- Width : 18.97"
- Depth : 10.43"
- Weight : 21 lbs.
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4"
- Type : Solid State
- Total Power : 300W
- Footswitch I/O : Yes
- Number of Channels : 1
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4", 2 x speakON