Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Peavey 6505 120-watt Tube Amplifier Head
Peavey based the 6505 Head on the legendary 5150 series, sought-after amps that powered (and continue to power) hordes of hard rockers, metal mavens, and shredders. Now, you can experience that molten magic in a brand-new amp! The 6505 Head is easy to use, thanks to its elegantly simple control panel. But tweakers will love the little details (including pre-/post-gain, bright, and crunch switches on the rhythm channel and pre-/post-gain switch on the lead channel). You also get a switchable post-EQ effects loop and a preamp output. High- and low-gain inputs let you match up single-coil- and humbucker-equipped guitars to the amp. If you're ready to step up to the big time, then you need this head!
- 120 watts (RMS) into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- 5 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x 6L6GC power amp tubes
- High- and low-gain inputs
- 2-channel preamp that's switchable on the front panel or via footswitch
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, bright and crunch switches
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain
- Channels share 3-band EQ
- Presence and resonance controls
- Switchable post-EQ effects loop
- Preamp output
- Footswitch included
- Weight: 48 lbs.