Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Peavey MiniMAX 500-Watt Lightweight Bass Head
Peavey's MiniMax bass amplifier head packs a punch - in a diminutive package. How do they pack 500 watts of bone-rattling power into a chassis that weighs under six pounds and fits in your backpack? Cutting-edge technology - that's how. But the MiniMax story doesn't begin and end with raw power. This little beast has finesse. Like DDT speaker protection, 3-band EQ, Peavey's TransTube gain boost, and psychoacoustic low end enhancement that adds bottom without killing your speakers. Yes, MiniMAX boasts an impressive feature set, but it also has a gentle price tag that any working bass player can afford.
- 500 Watts RMS into 4 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost
- 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- Psychoacoustic low end bass enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
- 1/8" aux input; 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
- Built-in effects loop
- Active and Passive inputs
- Dimensions: 10.75" width x 3.25" height x 6.625" depth
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:500W RMS
- EQ:3-Band EQ with Punch, Mid-Shift, and Bright Control
- Inputs:2 x Instrument, 1 x 1/8"
- Outputs:2 x Speaker, 1 x Headphones
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Weight:5.6 lbs.